Saturday 9 February 2013

I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart


I don't know whether its because Valentine's Day is around the corner or because my lovely man is away this weekend or because he has been so patient and kind after my incredibly stressful and busy week at work.... But this song and this line in particular has me counting my blessings that I met him :)


 

I am a lucky lady!

What are you up to this weekend? Which song makes you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Maddie x

P.S. Thank you to Charlotte from Charlotte's Web for telling me to 'write whatever pops in to your head'. That piece of advice was the inspiration for this post.






2 comments:

  1. What a lovely song! I have absolutely no plans for the weekend, even though I have a boyfriend and he is town, I don't think I'll be celebrating V-day this year due our laziness and bad planning haha

    Fusels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song, and this post. You need to start blogging again! xx

    ReplyDelete