Tuesday 5 February 2013

50 random things about me - part two


Here is part two of my 50 random things about me.

26. I get very grumpy when I am hungry

27. I am a lifelong nail biter

28. I am a terrible liar

29. Despite getting fit being one of my new year's resolutions I have only managed to attend one spinning class so far this year

30. Navy is my favourite colour

31. I have lost a pair of shoes on a night out

32. I went travelling around Thailand in 2008

33. I hate swede

34. I am right-handed

35. Legally Blonde is my favourite film of all time

36. I have never watched a single Star Wars film and probably never will

37. The old intro to Channel Four's '24 hours in A and E' had me blubbing like a baby every time

38. I have just started watching 'Call the Midwife' and I am already hooked

39. Jeremy Kyle is one of my guilty pleasures

40. "And then my soul saw you and it kind of went 'there you are. I have been looking for you.'" is my new favourite quote

41. I am a huge poetry fan

42. My boyfriend does all the cooking

43. I hate just drinking water, it's always got to have some squash in it

44. I like my tea strong with no sugar

45. I love sour foods

46.  I am scared of most animals

47. I have been caught speeding by the police

48. I always crave steak when I am hungover

49. Double cheese burger, medium fries and a medium fanta is my standard McDonalds order

50. I am a Scorpio

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've never seen star wars!! You NEED to!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of myself as a Star Wars girl. Are they worth a look then??? Thank you for the comment! x

      Delete